Research programme: synucleopathy therapeutics - Neuropore TherapiesAlternative Names: Toll-like receptor modulators - Neuropore therapies
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Neuropore Therapies
- Class Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Autophagy modulators; Toll like receptor 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2016 Early research in Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route) before September 2016 (neuropore Therapies pipeline, September 2016)