Research programme: T regulatory cell therapeutics - Cellenkos/MD Anderson Cancer Center
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cellenkos; University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Immunotherapies; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (Parenteral)