Research programme- anti-Alzheimer's therapeutics transdermal- ALZYN
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Florida State University
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2016 ALZYN and Transdermal Delivery Solutions enter into an agreement for licensing of a transdermal HypoSpray®-delivered solution
- 20 Sep 2016 ALZYN in-licenses science from Florida State Research Foundation for development of transdermally administered therapeutics for Alzheimer's disease
- 20 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (Transdermal)