Research programme: chimeric antigen receptor activated killer cell therapies - CHA Biotech/Sorrento
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sorrento Therapeutics
- Developer CHA Bio & Diostech; Sorrento Therapeutics
- Class Cell therapies; Immunoconjugates
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Infections