PLB 1001Alternative Names: Bozitinib; PLB-1001
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Pearl Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Glioma; Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Glioma (Recurrent, Second-line therapy or greater) in China (PO) (NCT02978261)
- 01 Apr 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer in China (PO)