Anti-TNF alpha monoclonal antibody - Center of Molecular ImmunologyAlternative Names: Monoclonal antibody anti-chimeric TNF alpha
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Center of Molecular Immunology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Crohn's disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Crohn's disease in Cuba (Parenteral) before January 2016 (CIMAB pipeline; January 2016)
- 22 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Cuba (Parenteral) before January 2016 (CIMAB pipeline; January 2016)