GS 5801Alternative Names: GS-5801
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Gilead Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B in USA (PO) before October 2016 (ACTRN12616001375448p)
- 06 Oct 2016 Gilead Sciences plans a phase I trial for (chronic) Hepatitis B in USA and New Zealand (ACTRN12616001375448p)
- 23 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B in New Zealand (PO) (ACTRN12616001260415p) before September 2016