Tenecteplase biosimilar - Reliance Life SciencesAlternative Names: R-TPR-012
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Reliance Life Sciences
- Class Blood coagulation factors; Plasminogen activator enzymes; Serine endopeptidases; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Myocardial infarction in India (IV)
- 26 Sep 2016 Reliance Life Sciences plans a phase III trial for Myocardial infarction in India (Reliance Life Sciences)