CB AC 02Alternative Names: Placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cell therapies
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator CHA Bio & Diostech
- Class Antidementias; Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in South Korea before September 2016 (IV)
- 26 Sep 2016 CHABiotech plans a phase I/II trial for Alzheimer's disease in South Korea (NCT02899091)