Prasugrel/aspirin - Torrent PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Aspirin/Prasugrel; Prax A 75
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cyclopropanes; Fluorobenzenes; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Salicylic acids; Small molecules; Thienopyridines
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Nitric oxide stimulants; Platelet ADP receptor antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Purinoceptor P2Y12 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Acute coronary syndromes
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2016 Torrent Pharmaceuticals plans a phase IV trial for Acute coronary syndrome in India (CTRI/2016/08/007228)
- 31 Aug 2016 Launched for Acute coronary syndromes in India before August 2016 (PO)