Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Collaborative Medicinal Development/Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Collaborative Medicinal Development; Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry
- Class Ionophores; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route) (Collaborative Medicinal Development website, September 2016)