LMB 763Alternative Names: LMB-763
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in USA (PO) (NCT02913105)
- 21 Sep 2016 Novartis Pharmaceuticals plans a phase II trial for Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Jordan and United Kingdom (PO) (NCT02913105)
- 13 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in USA before September 2016 (PO) (NCT02913105)