BMS 986192Alternative Names: Anti-PD-L1 - Bristol-Myers Squibb; BMS-986192
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD274 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2016 Clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer (Combination therapy, Late-stage disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in Netherlands (IV) (EudraCT2015-004760-11)