PCAR 119Alternative Names: PCAR-119
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator PersonGen Biomedicine
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action CD19 antigen modulators; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Leukaemia; Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Leukaemia (In children, In adolescents, In adults, In elderly) in China (Parenteral) (NCT02892695)
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Lymphoma (In children, In adolescents, In adults, In the elderly) in China (Parenteral) (NCT02892695)