Monoclonal antibody Hu8H9 I-131 - Y-mAbs TherapeuticsAlternative Names: 131I-Hu8H9 (B7-H3)
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Developer Y-mAbs Therapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action CD antigen modulators; Immunostimulants; Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Soft tissue sarcoma