Research programme: oral vaccines - Sigmoid Pharma
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sigmoid Pharma
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Helicobacter infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Helicobacter infections in Ireland (PO) before October 2016 (Sigmoid Pharma pipeline, October 2016)
- 14 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Traveller's diarrhoea in Ireland (PO) before October 2016 (Sigmoid Pharma pipeline, October 2016)