Naloxone sublingual - INSYS TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Naloxone SL spray - Insys Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- Class Antidotes; Morphinans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Opioid abuse
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 17 Oct 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Opioid abuse in USA (Sublingual) (INSYS Therapeutics pipeline, October 2016)