Anti-PDL1 chimeric switch receptor modified T-cell therapy - Marino BiotechnologyAlternative Names: Anti-PD-L1 CSR T cells - Marino Biotechnology; Anti-PDL1 chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy - Marino Biotechnology; Autologous anti- PD-L1 CSR T cells - Marino Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Marino Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action CD274 antigen inhibitors; Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; Gene transference; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Glioblastoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (Metastatic disease, Recurrent) in China (IV) (NCT02930967)
- 01 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Glioblastoma (Recurrent, Second-line therapy or greater) in China (IV) (NCT02930967)