Ondansetron sublingual - INSYS Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- Class Antiemetics; Antipsychotics; Carbazoles; Imidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (Prevention) in USA (Sublingual) (INSYS Therapeutics pipeline, October 2016)