Anti-CD19 chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy - The Beijing Pregene Science and Technology CompanyAlternative Names: CART-19 cells - Beijing Pregene Science and Technology Company; CD19 specific chimeric antigen receptor T-cells - Beijing Pregene Science and Technology Company
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Pregene Science and Technology
- Class Antineoplastics; CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action CD19 antigen modulators; Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (Second-line therapy or greater, In adolescents, In adults, In children, In the elderly) in China (Parenteral) (NCT02924753)