Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ascentage Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; MDM4 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Lymphoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2016 Phase I clinical trials for Solid tumours and Lymphoma (Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease) in USA (PO) (NCT02935907)
- 30 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)