Influenza A virus H7N9 vaccine - NanotherapeuticsAlternative Names: H7N9 vaccine - Nanotherapeutics
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nanotherapeutics
- Class Influenza A vaccines; Influenza A virus H7N9 vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Influenza-A virus H7N9 subtype in USA (Parenteral)