Amlodipine/rosuvastatin/telmisartan - Daewon PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: DW-1501
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daewon Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives; Benzimidazoles; Benzoates; Dihydropyridines; Fluorobenzenes; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Pyrimidines; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists; Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Dyslipidaemias; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2016 Chemical structure information added