IDP 123Alternative Names: IDP-123
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- Class Antiacnes; Keratolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2017 Valeant Pharmaceuticals plans a phase III trial for Psoriasis in 2017 (Valeant Pharmaceuticals pipeline, March 2017)
- 11 Oct 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Acne vulgaris (In children, In adolescents, In adults, In the elderly) in USA (Topical) (NCT02849873)