GSK 2584786AAlternative Names: Adjuvanted quadrivalent influenza vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline; FLU D-QIV-AS03; GSK-2584786A
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2016 Discontinued - Phase-II for Influenza virus infections (In children, In infants, Prevention) in Finland (IM)
- 26 Oct 2016 Discontinued - Phase-II for Influenza virus infections (In children, In infants, Prevention) in Spain (IM)