CB 001 - Ceronco BiosciencesAlternative Names: CB-001 - Ceronco Biosciences; Doxorubicin liposomal - Ceronco Biosciences; GC enriched liposomal doxorubicin - Ceronco Biosciences; Glucosylceramide enriched doxorubicin - Ceronco Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ceronco Biosciences
- Class Anthracyclines; Cytostatic antibiotics; Doxorubicins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Ovarian cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 26 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Soft tissue sarcoma in Netherlands (unspecified route)