CB 002Alternative Names: CB-002; GC enriched liposomal mitoxantrone - Ceronco Biosciences; Glucosylceramide enriched liposomal mitoxantrone - Ceronco Biosciences; Mitoxantrone liposomal - Ceronco Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ceronco Biosciences
- Class Anthraquinones; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA intercalators; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (In children, In infants, In adolescents) in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 26 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Pancreatic cancer in Netherlands (unspecified route)