HGP 0918Alternative Names: HGP0918
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2016 Hanmi Pharmaceuticals initiates enrolment in a phase I trial in Hyperlipidaemia (In volunteers) in South Korea (PO) (NCT02941796)
- 01 Jul 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia (In volunteers) in South Korea (PO) (NCT02554136)