Research programme: RNA therapeutics - Keystone NanoAlternative Names: Anti-influenza siRNA NanoJackets; Cellular messaging influenza therapy - Keystone Nano; KN 20; miRNA-NanoJackets; mRNA-NanoJackets; NJ-siRNA; RNAi therapy - Keystone Nano; siRNA programme - Keystone Nano; siRNA-NanoJackets - Keystone Nano
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Keystone Nano
- Class Anti-infectives; Antineoplastics; RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Cancer; Infections
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 2016 Research programme: RNA therapeutics - Keystone Nano is available for licensing as of 27 Oct 2016. http://www.keystonenano.com/partnering/areas_of_interest