LY 3209590Alternative Names: LY-3209590
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (SC) (NCT02942914)
- 27 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (SC)
- 21 Oct 2016 Eli Lilly plans a phase I trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (NCT02942914)