Rituximab biosimilar - BioIntegratorAlternative Names: RITUMAX
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioIntegrator
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; CD20 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in Russia (IV) (BioIntegrator pipeline, October 2016)
- 27 Oct 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Russia (IV) (NCT03061838) (BioIntegrator pipeline, October 2016)