Research programme: pepetidomemtic therapeutics - Fimbrion therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Fimbrion Therapeutics
- Class Peptidomimetics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Urinary tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 2016 Early research in Urinary tract infections in USA (PO)