Research programme: alcohol-use disorder and depression therapeutics - Lohocla Research
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lohocla Research
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alcoholism; Depressive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 2016 Early research in Alcoholism in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Oct 2016 Early research in Depressive disorders in USA (unspecified route)