Rituximab conjugate - BioIntegratorAlternative Names: Aurixim® antibody conjugate
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator BioIntegrator
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; CD20 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2017 Biointegrator suspends participant recruitment in a phase I trial in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Russia (Sponsor's decision) (NCT03057418)
- 28 Oct 2016 Biointegrator initiates enrolment in a phase I trial in Haematological malignancies in Russia (unspecified route)before October 2016 (BioIntegrator pipeline, October 2016)