Anti-CD33 CAR-NK92 cells- PersonGen BiomedicineAlternative Names: Anti-CD33 CAR-NK cells; Anti-CD33 CAR-NK92 cells; Anti-CD33 chimeric antigen receptor natural killer cell therapy - PersonGen Biomedicine; Anti-CD33 chimeric antigen receptor natural killer cells - PersonGen Biomedicine; Anti-CD33 chimeric antigen receptor natural killer92 cells - PersonGen Biomedicine; CAR-NK Cell immunotherapy - PersonGen Biomedicine
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator PersonGen Biomedicine
- Class Cell therapies; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action CD33 antigen inhibitors; Gene transference; Natural killer cell receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia (In adolescents, In adults, In children, In the elderly, Second-line therapy or greater) in China (Parenteral) (NCT02944162)