PF 06747143Alternative Names: PF-06747143
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; CXCR4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (IV) (NCT02954653)
- 01 Nov 2016 Pfizer plans a phase I trial for Acute myeloid leulaemia in USA (NCT02954653)