Solifenacin succinate - Hanmi PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: HGP-1103
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antispasmodics; Esters; Isoquinolines; Quinuclidines; Small molecules; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 01 May 2016 Hanmi Pharmaceutical completes a phase I trial in Overactive bladder (In volunteers) in South Korea (PO) (NCT02940314)