Intranasal respiratory syncytial virus vaccine - MucosisAlternative Names: Respiratory Syncytial Virus vaccine - Mucosis; SynGEM; SynGEM prefusion F vaccine - Mucosis
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine; Mucosis
- Class Antibodies; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Respiratory syncytial virus infections (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (Intranasal) (NCT02958540)
- 16 May 2013 Preclinical trials in Respiratory syncytial virus infections in Netherlands (Intranasal)