Enasidenib companion diagnostic
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories; Celgene Corporation
- Class Diagnostic agents
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2016 Celgene and Abbott enter into a collaboration agreement to develop and commercialise enasidenib companion diagnostic
- 12 Oct 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia (Diagnosis) in Taiwan, Spain, Turkey, Russia, South Korea, Italy, Germany, France, France, France, Denmark, Czech Republic, Canada, Belgium, Austria, Australia, United Kingdom, USA (unspecified route) (NCT02577406)