GDC 695Alternative Names: GDC-695
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Gage Development
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Actinic keratosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Actinic keratosis in USA (Topical) in October 2016 (NCT02952898)