MT 4129Alternative Names: MT-4129
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders (In volunteers) in Netherlands (PO) (NCT02953132)
- 31 Oct 2016 Mitsubishi Tanabe plans a phase I trial in healthy volunteers in Netherlands and UK (NCT02953132)
- 31 Oct 2016 Preclinical development for unspecified indication in Japan (PO) before October 2016