Research programme:antibacterial therapeutics - EnBiotix
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AMP Therapeutics
- Class Antibacterials; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Gram-negative infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2012 Early research in Gram-negative infections in Germany (unspecified route)