Research programme: autoimmune disorder therapeutics - Reata PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: RORγT inhibitors - Reata Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Reata Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group F member 3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2016 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (PO)
- 14 Nov 2016 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)