CD19 chimeric antigen receptor-modified T cell therapy - Wuhan Sian Medical TechnologyAlternative Names: CD19-CAR T cell therapy - Wuhan Sian Medical Technology
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sian Wuhan Medical Technology
- Developer Sian Wuhan Medical Technology; Wuhan Union Hospital
- Class Antineoplastics; CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action T-cell receptor antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (Second-line therapy or greater, Refractory metastatic disease) in China (Parenteral)