Anti-CD20 chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy - Beijing Biohealthcare Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Biohealthcare Biotechnology
- Class CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II B cell lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in B-cell lymphoma (Second-line therapy or greater) in China (NCT02965157)