Follitropin alfa biosimilar - Cadila HealthcareAlternative Names: r-hFSH
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Cadila Healthcare
- Class Follicle stimulating hormones; Infertility therapies; Peptide fragments; Pituitary gonadotropins; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Ovarian follicle stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Female infertility in India (SC) (CTRI2016-10-007367)
- 01 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Female infertility in India (SC)