Dendritic cell vaccine - Argos Therapeutics/PharmstandardAlternative Names: AGS003-like therapy
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Argos Therapeutics Inc
- Class Cancer vaccines; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Renal cell carcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2016 Preclinical trials in Renal cell carcinoma in USA and Russia (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2013 Argos signed an license agreement with Pharmastandard for the development, manufacturing and commercialisation of AGS 003 and other products in Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan (Argos Therapeutics' Form 10-K, December 2015)