RA 123456Alternative Names: Ca/calmodulin kinase II; CaMKII modulator
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi
- Developer Sanofi; University Hospital Regensburg
- Mechanism of Action Calmodulin antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atrial fibrillation; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Atrial fibrillation and Heart failure in USA and Germany before August 2016 (PO)
- 27 Aug 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Heart failure and Atrial fibrillation presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC Congress 2016)