TEV 45478Alternative Names: TEV-45478
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2016 Teva suspends enrolment in a phase II trial for Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in Israel, due to business decisions (NCT02769091)
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in Israel (PO) (NCT02769091)