Ethambutol/isoniazid/pyrazinamide/rifmapicin nanoparticles - Lifecare Innovations
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lifecare Innovations
- Class Antituberculars; Ethylenediamines; Hydrazines; Rifamycins
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors; DNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2016 Lifecare Innovations plan a phase I trial in Volunteers in India (CTRI-2016-10-007356)